Les Terrasses rosé wine 0,75l
Vibrant and fresh rosé
- Type: rosé wine
- Vineyard: Lorgeril Maison & Domaines
- Alcohol content and volume: 12,5% - 0.75l
- Grape variety: different red grapes
- Taste experience: fruity
- Country of origin: France
- Tasty with: aperitif, salads and barbecue
- Sulphite: yes
- Please note: no delivery to people under 18 years of age
This rosé wine is described by the connoisseur as a soft rosé with a beautiful colour of rose petals. So this wine fits perfectly with a bouquet of roses! Give a bouquet of roses to someone with this bottle of rosé wine. This wine comes from a family business, the Lorgeril family. The company has been around since 1620 and is known for its high standards when it comes to the wine. They have about 340 hectares of vineyards in the south of France. The vineyards are situated between hills, which allows the grapes to stay cool in the warm region of France.
Tip for serving the wine, should you bring the wine and roses to the recipient yourself and want to and be able to enjoy them together. The best temperature for serving the wine is 14 degrees.